Deva is a spacious 2-room suite with 35m² (380ft²) private space. It’s located at the entrance floor of the Apsara’s main stone house.
The cozy bedroom (with air-conditioning) offers a comfortable queen-sized bed, a closet, a desk / working area with partial views of the pool and beautiful green hills. The spacious living room features an equipped kitchen (with an electric stove, a mini-fridge with freezer, a kettle), sitting area with a luxury sofa-bed (can accommodate 2 additional guests when necessary), a Big Flat-Screen TV (with International Satellite Channels) / Sound-system, and an air-conditioner. The bathroom features a rain shower (roll-in), and heated tower rails.
You can enter the suite either from the bedroom, or the living room (rooms are also connected). The suite doesn’t have its own terrace or a balcony, however Apsara offers plenty of shared open-air spaces to dine and relax.
- Bedlinen, Towels, Hairdryer
- TV, Sound-system, Closet, Seating area
- Laptop friendly workspace (desk, lamp, outlet)
- Kettle, Electric stove, Fridge, Kitchenware
- Iron with ironing board (on request)
- Free wireless internet
- Mosquito net
- Barbecue grill(s), Stone oven
- Washing machine, Dryer
- Free parking (limited)
Things to Note
- Limited housekeeping (weekly or on-demand) available
- Non-smoking, pets not allowed
- Quiet hours after midnight